At Camacho Calvo Law Group LLC, we help clients navigate the laws and legal principles governing the administration and regulation of government agencies, both at the territorial and federal levels. The firm has the expertise to assist clients in traversing the administrative process that sometimes can be overwhelming for clients.
Broad Experience With Administrative Law And Procedures
Our attorneys have years of experience in representing clients in administrative hearings or just providing guidance on the rules and regulations generally imposed by the governmental administrative process.
We have an extensive network and experience working with governmental agencies to get the results our clients seek. Our attorneys help clients with a variety of administrative issues, including:
- Represents companies in telecommunications, energy, and other public utilities. Our attorneys have extensive experience in practicing before the Guam Public Utilities Commission in a variety of matters.
- Assists clients with immigration matters related to investments, corporate structures, and operations.
- Represents the Guam Election Commission in enforcing Guam’s Election Laws.
- Represents the Government of Guam Retirement Fund in administering the public pension and retirement plans.
- Assists clients in all aspects of the government procurement process for both territorial and federal contracts.