Donald V. Calvo
- Business Law
- Commercial and Project Financing
- Real Estate Development, Sales and Acquisitions
Donald's practice focuses on real estate, financing, energy and business law.
He has advised businesses and lenders in connection with real estate developments, sales and acquisitions of businesses, hotels and resorts and other commercial real property, project financing and general commercial and corporate matters. He has also advised clients on the development and financing of large scale solar and natural gas energy projects on Guam.
Donald's twenty years of experience in commercial matters has provided his clients with the valuable knowledge and representation needed to develop, protect, and expand their business interests on Guam.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
In his free time, Donald enjoys surfing, playing basketball, golfing, and, most of all, spending time with his family.
Currently, Donald is the Guam liason for the Corporate Laws Committee of the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor, 1992
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, 1988
- Guam, 1993
- California, 1992
- Guam Bar Association
- Legislative Liaison, Committee of the Guam Bar
- Carlsmith Ball LLP, Partner, 2001 to 2016
- St. John's School - Board of Trustees