Vincent C. Camacho
Local Number: 671-472-6813
Toll Free: 866-491-2707
- Trusts & Estates
- Labor and Employment
- Government Procurement
- Business Law
- Administrative Law
- Civil Litigation
Vince assists and represents a broad range of clients, including multi-national firms doing business in the region, government agencies, and individuals seeking advice on their estate plans. He helps corporate clients navigate corporate, tax, and federal and Guam labor and employment laws. In addition, clients seek Vince's advice on navigating complex government procurement laws. Vince also enjoys working with clients to develop and administer trusts and estates and utilizes his extensive experience in administrative law to represent and advise government agencies regarding their mandates. And, when the need arises, he represents clients in all aspects of civil litigation, including administrative hearings, mediation, arbitration, trial, and appeals.
Vince began his career in public accounting with Deloitte. He then shifted to a career in finance and investments with Great-West. After ten years in the finance industry, Vince obtained his law degree at the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Next, he went to work with the Carlsmith Ball firm in Honolulu in the Guam office. In 2016, the Partners of the Guam office formed the Camacho Calvo Law Group LLC.
Vince is also active in the community. He currently serves as a member of the Tamuning, Tumon, and Harmon Municipal Planning Council; Treasurer on the Board of the Guam Unique Merchandise and Art; and Vice President of Legislative Affairs for the Society for Human Resource Management - Guam Chapter.
Outside the practice of law, managing a busy law firm, or working with the community, Vince enjoys traveling through Asia and other faraway places (everything seems far from Guam), and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Juris Doctor, 2009
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Master of Laws, 2018
- Master of Laws in Taxation
- Certificate in Estate Planning
- University of Guam, Mangilao, Guam
- Master of Business Administration, 2000
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, 1994
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Society for Human Resource Management, VP Legislative Affiars - Guam Chapter, Present
- Guam Bar Association
- CNMI Bar Association
- Guam Chamber of Commerce
- Carlsmith Ball LLP, Partner, 2009 to 2016
- Great West Retirement Services, Vice President, 1996 to 2006
- Deloitte, Management Consultant, 1994 to 1996
- United States Army, 1986 to 1994
- Guam Unique Merchandise and Art (GUMA), Treasurer