Geri E. Diaz
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
Geri's practice focuses on civil litigation, with an emphasis on employment and corporate law. She works directly with local and national businesses and corporations and advises them on contract disputes, collection matters, government procurement cases, corporate liabilities, and labor and employment issues. She also counsels clients on compliance with local and Federal laws, and guides them through settlement negotiations and the litigation process.
Prior to joining Camacho Calvo Law Group, Geri was a partner at a national defense litigation firm in California. She litigated a wide variety of employment and workers' compensation issues and collaborated extensively with employers and risk managers in formulating strategies to eliminate the risk of prospective injury and litigation.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Geri enjoys traveling, lifting weights and watching Guam's beautiful sunsets.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Political Science, 1997
- California, 2003
- Guam, 2008
- Guam Bar Association Ethics Committee Investigatory Panel, Member, 2018 to Present
- Society For Human Resources Management (SHRM), Member, 2018 to Present
- Guam Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2018 to Present
- Guam Women's Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2018 to Present
- Law Offices of Swanson and Frank, Attorney, 2004 to 2013
- Adelson Testan Brundo Novell & Jimenez, Attorney/Partner, 2013 to 2016
Fraternities or Sororities
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Alpha Sigma Nu