Sinforoso M. Tolentino
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business and Commercial Transactions
- Business Organizations
- Trust Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Employment Based Immigration
Rossi is of counsel of the firm. He began his legal career in 1989 at the Honolulu office of the Carlsmith law firm where he developed his transactional, client-focused practice. He has a substantial practice assisting clients design, implement and manage their estate plans. He is also involved in trust administration. Rossi also advises local and multinational business organizations on all matters involving doing business in Guam. He advises businesses on entry into the market, regulatory matters and licensing, property acquisition, leasings and financing, corporate governance, employment-based immigration and general business matters.
Throughout the years, Rossi has been active in various pro bono and trade associations. He has served as a Director on the boards of various nonprofit, educational, and trade associations including St. John's School, the Guam Chamber of Commerce and the Guam Employer's Council.
Rossi is now a better baker than he is a golfer, but he loves to do both.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor, 1989
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and International Management, 1986
- Guam, 1990
- Hawaii, 1989
- Guam Bar Association
- Guam Employers Council, Director, Present
- Guam Chamber of Commerce, Director
- St. John's Episcopal School, 2012 to 2018
- Carlsmith Ball LLP, Partner, 1989 to 2016
- Guma Mami, 1990 to 1994